- Deep Value
These Terms cover your rights and legal responsibilities, and become applicable as soon as you start to use this Website.
This Website is available to you free of charge (except for Internet connection costs) for your personal use, subject to compliance with the Terms set out below.
By accessing, visiting and/or using this Website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms, and that you undertake to comply with all relevant laws and regulations. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use this Website.
You undertake to access the information provided on this Website exclusively for personal and non-commercial use.
You may only use the Website for legitimate purposes. It may not be used or misappropriated for purposes contrary to Public Order and Morality.
In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to Expede Pty Ltd. Your access to and use of all content on this Website is provided subject to the following terms and conditions.
1. You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this Website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
2. Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this Website without our prior written permission.
3. The licence to access and use the information on our Website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatagging or mirroring of our Website.
4. This Website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our Website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
5. You may link our Website with our consent. Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your expense. By linking, you must not alter any of our Website’s contents including any intellectual property notices and you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files, images, text or other materials.
6. The copyright to all content on this Website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
7. All trademarks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this Website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our Website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
8. The information we provide on this Website is of a general nature only. We are not providing professional advice and you should obtain professional or specialist advice that is appropriate to your circumstances and we give no warranty and accept no liability should you use the information without obtaining independent advice.
9. We give no warranty that the information is free from error or omission and you should use your own care and skill when accessing and using it.
10. To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
11. We take all due care in ensuring that our Website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our Website or any linked website.
12. To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition will not be greater than the amount you paid to access our Website.
13. By accessing our Website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our Website.
14. These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of WA and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in WA and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
15. If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
16. We undertake to take all due care with any information including comments which you may provide to us when accessing our Website. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.
Please feel free to contact if you require any further information